Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday March 24th-A Visit to High Desert Musuem

We went to kid's day @ the High Desert musuem last week. The kids had a blast, though Jake was getting over a cold, and Liv was just starting some weird virus thingy (though, after giving her motrin, she INSISTED on going since it was reptile day and she loves reptiles-I think, much to Hank's dismay lol) so they were both more tired than usual. They got to see lizards, spiders, turtles, eagles, a porcupine, all kinds of snakes, etc (yes, I am aware some of them aren't reptiles LOL ;-) ) They even saw a new sea otter that HDM aquired. He was sleeping, so we didn't get to see him in action.


Liv, looking thru the tube in the park area, looking for Jake.

I love this pic of Jake. He looks so cute!!

A semi decent pics of the kids posing in front of the Eagle statue. You should see some of the out takes (though, in my house, there are always out takes lol)


Me and the kiddos.


My sweet boy

Jake, building a paper snake.


Liv, her newest "I don't want to smile for a picture" face, making a paper snake.


No comments: