Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday, November 5th...Guess who broke her arm AGAIN???

This time, it was her wrist. She fell out of bed Thursday night. She was complaining then that it hurt, but she could move it, etc, so I thought she just bruised it. I gave her motrin, and she went back to sleep. When she woke up Friday am, she complained it hurt alittle so I didn't think anything of it. She complained alittle more, so I gave her some motrin. About 40 minutes later, she was running in the house. Of course, she was favoring her left arm, so she had her new iXL in her right hand, and tripped. She put her left hand out and landed square on it. She could still move it, etc, but I went with my Mommy instinct and made her a drs appt. She kept trying to tell me it felt better, but I knew it didn't because she'd pull away when I tried to check it. She has a buckle fracture in her left wrist. She gets the cast off on November 29th, then goes to a splint. Poor kid...If you notice, the shirt she is wearing is the same shirt she was wearing 2 weeks ago with the bead incident. That shirt is unlucky OR it's Friday. I haven't figured it out yet lol.


No comments: